Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Precious Ballerina

Welcome!!! It's been almost two years since my last blog post, so there is no doubt in my mind that I have very few people who even remember I'm here (except my Mom, of course). But, since today I decided to revamp the whole appearance of my website, I thought I might want to update my blog as well, just in case. On the new website, you will notice that I've only got a brief slideshow of my work. Then, there is a tab "About Patty", that includes a brief page and a slideshow of our precious granddaughter, Jaylee. Since her birth in 2008, our lives have been filled with hospitals, surgeries, treatments and more surgeries and therapy and more surgery and ..... lots of miracles! This slideshow depicts her journey thus far, including images that I believe give you a great overview of our lives. Check it out ... maybe you'll find courage or strength today to face whatever you are going through. Jaylee teaches me every day the meaning of courage and perseverance as she works through all her many challenges. I hope she will encourage you today, too. I am still "on sabatical", although I periodically photograph people close to me when approached. So, if you need me .... I am here, with my camera on the shelf just waiting to go. Give me a call ... I'd love to see you again! Here's a new picture of Jaylee, now a precious ballerina.
Blessings to you Patty

No comments: